Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Week 5, Day 1: I'm So Fucking Happy...Now Comes The Hard Part

Wowww, it's really been four friggin weeks man. I kind of can't believe it actually. Hopefully my big toe will heal up by tomorrow morning so I can go running. I wanna get started asap because the next week is going to be extremely difficult. Most of the weight that has come off is probably water weight, so reaching my next milestone will be that much more difficult. A combination of eating healthy and pushing the boundaries of my exercises should help me reach it though. And I just want to say I'm pretty damn happy with my result this week. I worked hard and was rewarded in return. But I know this is just the beginning of a long journey.

Oh, today I ate: peanut butter bagel (lifeeee), coffee (lifeeee), salad, slice of pizza (rewarddd), I think that's all cause I'm kinda of full right now.

Weigh In #5: 210.4 pounds

Weight Lost This Week: 2.4 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 11.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment