Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Week 4, Day 7: Wow, It's Really Almost Been A Month

Before getting into today just want to give a quick recap of everything that happened yesterday. I ate semi-healthy at my family's picnic and exercised a lot. I biked at least 5 miles and played a ton of soccer. So yeah.

Today I woke up late and couldn't go to the gym because I hurt my toe playing soccer :( hopefully it's all gone by the morning because I'm supposed to begin running tomorrow, which I am SUPER excited for. 

I supplemented the gym today by using the stationary bike in my basement for 40 minutes, I was sweating like a mad man--it's way too humid down there.

What I ate: big salad, coffee, water, rice and chicken. 

Weigh in tomorrow...I don't feel confident, but I'm not lacking confidence of myself either. Should be interesting. If I can reach the ten pound mark or go down to single digits, I would really be ecstatic. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment