Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week 4, Day 5: Not Too Healty, But Not Too Much

Hmmm, today was another strange one. For some reason, I only got two meals in me today...maybe because I was super busy and all.

So I went to the gym really early in the morning and did 25 minutes on the treadmill per usual. When I got home, I cleaned the fridge and headed out to meet up with a friend to go off to a soccer game. And I was reallyyyyy torn, I wanted to get a salad...but at the same time, didn't want to look stupid. Everyone just gets in your business and trumps up the whole diet thing and its a little embarrassing. So I ended up eating chicken tenders & fries, which actually tasted kind of bad~~~.

Anywho, we spent the rest of the day exploring Jersey and shtuff. Twas' fun.

What I ate: Spaghetti for lunch, chicken tenders & fries, and water of course.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment